LSBWG-308-CUS Titel engraving
Leftists and other liberals seem hell-bent on erasing our great Second Amendment and would absolutely love to confiscate everyone’s guns. We say let them try, we can use the practice.
The bullets used to make these glasses have been specially produced without any lead or powder residue, so they are perfectly safe to drink from. But only you know that. To everyone else… Well, let’s just say that James Bond isn’t going to have anything on you. When you set this glass on the bar, it will make a real statement.
- Dimensions: 3.5” tall and 2.75” in diameter
- Hand embedded with a genuine, lead-safe, solid copper .308 bullet.
- Bullets manufactured from pure copper from Lehigh Defense in Pennsylvania, USA
- Borosilicate Glass
- 10 oz capacity
- Light Top Rack Dishwasher Use
- Glass imported
- Assembled in the USA
- Individually packaged in a Lucky Shot USA logo box
Our items are made from genuine once fired shell casings and may contain minor blemishes or scratches consistent with their history. Because our products resemble live ammunition, we do not recommend bringing them to airports or other places where live ammunition is not permitted.
Please visit our Customer Service page for Glassware Care Instructions.
Lucky Shot® High Caliber. Handcrafted. We are committed to giving munitions a second chance!