Our Flasks are made from genuine 30MM GAU-8 shell casings, once fired by an A-10 Warthog/Thunderbolt II! Each shell casing stands 11.25" tall and can hold 4 OZ. of liquid and has a shot glass built right into the top! Our rounds have been purchased directly from the United States Military. Every flask has been professionally anodized in black and has been thoroughly inspected.
- Dimensions: stands 11.25" tall
- Made from genuine 30MM GAU-8 shell casings, once fired by an A-10 Warthog/Thunderbolt II
- Rounds purchased directly from the United States Military
- Projectiles are stainless steel imported
- Projectiles are made to original projectile specifications and either made in the USA or imported.
- Hole drilled in the side of the casing for demilitarization purposes
- The 30MM rounds are collected from training facilities located in the United States and do not contain depleted uranium.
- Hole drilled in the side of the flask casing for demilitarization purposes
- Assembled in the USA
Our products do not contain any active gunpowder or primers, making them 100% safe to drink from. Because they resemble live ammunition, we do not recommend bringing them to locations where live ammunition is not permitted. This item is not dishwasher safe. In order to preserve the vibrant color, please hand wash only. Not recommended for use by children 12 years and younger. Because our Shell Casings and Projectiles are made from a once-fired US Military round, they may contain minor blemishes or scratches that are consistent with their history.
Lucky Shot USA® High Caliber. Handcrafted. We are committed to giving munitions a second chance!